时间:2023-12-09 16:45:13 出处:음악阅读（143）
Ive amassed 100 million views with the music video for “Kitsch,” according to agency Starship Entertainment on Friday.
It is the group’s fifth music video to reach the milestone, following those of “Eleven,” “Love Dive,” “After Like” and “I Am.”
“Kitsch” -- along with “I Am” – fronted the six-member act’s first studio album, “I’ve Ive,” which came out in April. The LP sold more than 1.1 million copies in the first week, becoming its second million-selling album. The two lead singles topped all major music charts at home and earned the group 11 trophies combined from television music chart shows.
Ive marked 700 days after its debut Thursday and is set to resume its first international tour in Yokohama later this month, about a month after the first gig in Seoul.
Blackpink’s Rose unveils Christmas gifts alone
- [KH Explains] Banks, regulators trade blame for snowballing ELS losses
- S. Korea's top diplomat holds talks with Malaysian, Indonesian counterparts at APEC
- 초유의 행정전산망 '먹통'에…野 "한심하다는 말도 아깝다"
- 국힘 누비는 김한길과 그의 사람들..."결 다른데" 친윤은 불편
- Seoul high court sides with iPhone owners against Apple over ‘batterygate’
- Yoon says China would not benefit from trilateral cooperation with Russia, N. Korea
- EcoPro, SK Ecoplant to build EV battery recycling plant in Hungary
- Seoul to push through bill to ban dog meat consumption
- Hero soldier may get honorary degree from university