Enigmatic artist David Rappeneau's first Asia show taking place at Gladstone Gallery
时间:2023-12-09 16:53:50 出处:예술阅读（143）
David Rappeneau’s drawings are peculiarly attractive. Some younger audiences may find the images familiar as they view young men and women smoking or looking at a smartphone screen in a sketchy part of town. The subjects in Rappeneau's work look free, but for some reason, they also appear to be lonely or in agony.
Not much is known about Rappeneau, who has remained enigmatic since emerging in the art world in 2014 as a provocative illustrator. What is known so far is that Rappeneau is a French male artist, based mostly in New York or Europe, according to Gladstone Gallery, which is hosting his first show in Asia.
- Mirae Asset Securities names new CEOs
- Yoon pushes for Xi’s visit to firm up ties with China
- Hyundai Engineering wins US gas
- Surveillance cameras to be a must in hospital operating rooms
- Posco Future M to supply battery materials for LG
- Koreans prefer cash in Chuseok gifting for parents
- US finalizes national security 'guardrails' for CHIPS funding
- [Photo News] Mudeungsan fully opens door to public after 57 years
- Congresswoman redoubles calls for support to designate Nov. 22 as 'Kimchi Day'