时间:2023-12-09 15:28:48 出处:커뮤니티阅读（143）
Zerobaseone’s second EP sold over 1.45 million copies on the day of release, becoming the rookie band’s second million-selling album, said agency WakeOne Entertainment on Tuesday.
EP “Melting Point” was released Monday and sold over a million on the day, as did its debut album “Youth In The Shade” in July. The first EP sold more than 1.24 million units on the first day, making the nine-member act the first K-pop musician to sell over a million of debut album, and went on the record 2 million in sales so far.
The second mini album received more than 1.7 million pre-orders and is fronted by “Crush.” Accompanied by a strong choreography, the lead single sings of the bandmates’ vow to take care of their fans even though they might feel down.
BTS’ Jungkook goes platinum with solo single
- Posco Future M to supply battery materials for LG
- HDC to spur digital innovation for efficiency, safety
- [Korea Beyond Korea] From history and K
- CJ Olive Young opens foreigner
- 송영길엔 선 그은 이준석 "이낙연 싫어할 이유 없다, 긍정적"
- US lawmaker submits bill requiring Pentagon report on allies' defense contribution
- [Herald Interview] Journey to find her voice has brought Vittoria Yeo to peak performance
- Floor leader of main opposition party voices disappointment at Yoon's budget speech
- [KH Explains] China ups OLED ante to take over Korean shares