Catch fleeting fall foliage with exciting outdoor activities
时间:2023-12-09 16:38:42 出处:과학阅读（143）
Peeping leaves of red and gold while grasping a cup of warm coffee at a nearby cafe or enjoying the scenic views of the city in orange and brown hues on a bus ride is always a great way to feel the deepening autumn atmosphere.
But, it’s a shame to just let the spectacular colors of ginkgo, maple and metasequoia and the gentle fall breeze go by, with the winter season lurking just around the corner.
Take in the flaming reds, dazzling yellows and brilliant oranges with thrilling activities before the temperature really starts to drop this year.
Fall foliage is expected to peak on Nov. 11 this year.
Paragliding in Danyang sky
- LG H&H sales up 294% in half year on Japan's Qoo10
- Korea extends fuel tax cut scheme until year's end
- SK Ecoplant recycles over 6,000 tons of batteries
- N. Korea threatens to strike US aircraft carrier
- 송영길엔 선 그은 이준석 "이낙연 싫어할 이유 없다, 긍정적"
- 'Scent of Ink' to be performed at Kennedy Center in Washington
- Wage talks between Kia, labor union fail again
- S. Korea, UAE strike bilateral free trade agreement
- Berlin Philharmonic's 'Unsuk Chin Edition': Unthinkable becomes reality