S. Korea's top diplomat holds talks with Malaysian, Indonesian counterparts at APEC
时间:2023-12-09 16:45:46 出处:커뮤니티阅读（143）
South Korea's foreign minister held a series of talks with his Malaysian and Indonesian counterparts in San Francisco this week and requested for their countries' support in South Korea's bid to host the 2030 World Expo, his office said Saturday.
Park Jin made the request during separate meetings with Malaysian Foreign Minister Zambry Abdul Kadir and Indonesian Foreign Minister Retno Marsudi on Tuesday on the margins of the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) ministerial meeting.
During his talks with Zambry, Park also requested support from Malaysia in efforts to elevate relations between South Korea and the Association of Southeast Asian Nations next year to a "comprehensive strategic partnership," according to Seoul's foreign ministry.
- Succession scheme taking shape at Lotte
- Warmer winter temperatures expected this week
- Korean defense firms head to Egypt defense expo to expand market presence
- Twitch plans to shut down in S. Korea over high network costs
- Passengers file complaints over burning smell on Gimpo Goldline
- Korea Herald, Indonesia's Kompas vow to deepen media ties
- [Korean History] Deadly sinking of Navy ship in 2010 marks worst postwar military disaster
- US rejects NK's 'double standard' claim on Seoul's satellite launch
- AliExpress vows to invest W10b to root out fake goods in Korea