Marking 105th anniversary of independence, Poland highlights growing ties with Gyeonggi Province
时间:2023-12-09 16:55:21 出处:건강阅读（143）
Poland highlighted growing ties with Gyeonggi Province in Korea, marking the 105th anniversary of Polish independence on Monday.
Poland reappeared on the world map after a 123-year absence and reestablished its independence on Nov. 18, 1918. The country celebrates Independence Day to commemorate the restoration of Poland's sovereignty in 1918.
“Losing the statehood does not mean losing the identity — and this is the solid foundation of the power and will for life,” said Polish Ambassador to Korea Piotr Ostaszewski, delivering remarks at the event.
Stressing growing cooperation between Poland’s Lower Silesia region and Gyeonggi Province, Ostaszewski announced the signing of a memorandum of understanding between the two regions and the inauguration of the first direct flight connection between Wroclaw and Incheon in his remarks.
- Four Korean drama series nominated for Critics Choice Awards
- S. Korea, Britain forge strategic partnership on ODA projects
- Two Koreans named among world's top 200 art collectors
- "최강욱 '설치는 암컷' 발언 뭔 잘못이냐"는 야권 여성인사
- Passengers file complaints over burning smell on Gimpo Goldline
- German ambassador advocates 'de
- S. Korea elected as member of UNESCO World Heritage Committee
- [From the Scene] Incheon Airport goes global to Batam, Indonesia
- Berlin Philharmonic's 'Unsuk Chin Edition': Unthinkable becomes reality